Hyaluronic acid is a natural biomolecule that widely exists in skin and other tissues, has excellent moisturizing effect, and is called ideal internationally (NaturalMolsturlZlngFactor, NMF). It is currently the substance with the best moisturizing proper
Hyaluronic acid is a natural biomolecule that widely exists in skin and other tissues, has excellent moisturizing effect, and is called ideal internationally (NaturalMolsturlZlngFactor, NMF). It is currently the substance with the best moisturizing properties for cosmetics found in nature.
Hyaluronic acid is an acidic mucopolysaccharide. With its unique molecular structure and physicochemical properties, it exhibits a variety of important physiological functions in the body, such as lubricating joints, regulating the permeability of blood vessel walls, regulating proteins, and hydrolysis. Spread and operate, promote wound healing, etc. Most importantly, hyaluronic acid has a special water-retaining effect, and it is the best moisturizing substance found in nature, and is called an ideal natural moisturizing factor.
Efficacy & Function
1. It has excellent affinity for water, and reorganizes the water inside the tissue to better bear the load or lubricate.
2. Folding occurs to form a three-dimensional network, resulting in physiological effects. Including the generation of fluid resistance, maintaining the water balance in the body and the stability of the internal environment, affecting the solubility, spatial configuration, chemical balance and system osmotic pressure of biological macromolecules, preventing pathogens from playing, and guiding the deposition of collagen fibers secreted substances.
3. It connects with the protein that cannot be separated to form a polymer, maintains the shape and volume of the tissue, and ensures the reversible compression resistance of the tissue.
4. It has a certain effect on macrophages, mucous cells, lymphocytes and natural killer cells.
5. Hyaluronic acid (referred to as HA) is an important component of the intercellular substance, which is mainly degraded in the liver. When liver fibrosis is active, the synthesis of HA is increased, and the function of liver cirrhosis is reduced, so the level of HA in the blood is abnormally increased. At present, HA is a highly sensitive and specific indicator for the diagnosis of liver fibrosis and liver cirrhosis.
Amino polysaccharides that make up proteoglycans
The amino polysaccharides that constitute proteoglycans include hyaluronic acid, cartilage and cartilage sulfate, skin sulfate, keratin sulfate, heparin and heparan sulfate.
Hyaluronic acid is a biopolymer, a completely transparent, non-sticky, water-soluble and non-greasy acidic mucopolysaccharide with a molecular weight ranging from hundreds of thousands to millions, and is a substance that constitutes the dermis of the skin. Using it as a moisturizing agent can enhance moisturizing and lubricating effects, and has the effect of dilating capillaries and promoting skin nutrition.
Hyaluronic acid is a kind of amino polysaccharide in the intercellular substances of various tissues in the body, especially the skin and connective tissue. It has been extracted from vitreous humor, umbilical cord, cornea, arterial wall, synovial fluid, synovial fluid, skin, etc. Plays the role of lubricating adhesion and so on. It is a heteropolysaccharide, which is condensed into disaccharide units from D-glucuronic acid through β1.3 glycosidic bond and N-acetyl D-glucosamine, and then many disaccharide units are connected by β1.4 glycosidic bond to grow a straight chain, Its molecular weight is about 100,000 to 10 million, and it is combined with protein, so it is a proteoglycan, but the prepared hyaluronic acid contains very little protein, no more than 1-2%. In some tissues, such as cartilage, the proteoglycan aggregates formed by hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate and keratin sulfate are important components of tissue structure. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is used as a natural moisturizer in cosmetics and as a lubricant in surgical procedures (such as knee surgery, etc.), while high molecular weight hyaluronic acid is used as a surgical lubricant and vitreous in ophthalmic surgery. substitute.
Hyaluronic acid is a white amorphous solid, odorless, tasteless, and hygroscopic. Soluble in water, insoluble in organic solvents. The specific rotation of the aqueous solution is -70°-80°. The most prominent is the high viscosity characteristics. The viscosity of its solution can be irreversibly decreased in the following situations: the pH value is lower than or higher than 7; the presence of hyaluronidase; many reducing substances such as cysteine , Pyrogallic acid, ascorbic acid or heavy metal ions exist; (4) ultraviolet rays, electron beam irradiation, etc. A high molecular polymer composed of the disaccharide repeating unit of (1→3)-2-acetamido-2-deoxy-β-D-glucose-(1→4)-O-β-D-glucuronic acid, a hexosamine (such as glucosamine) and a uronic acid (such as glucuronic acid) are generated. Originally only used as a biochemical reagent, it has now become a biochemical drug with high clinical value. In nature, it is widely found in various animal tissues: connective tissue, umbilical cord, skin, human serum, cockscomb, synovial fluid, brain, cartilage, vitreous body, human urine, chicken embryo, rabbit egg cells, arterial and vein walls . Hyaluronic acid is often bound to proteins and coexists with other mucopolysaccharides. In vitreous and synovial fluid, it exists in dissolved form, and in cockscomb and umbilical cord, it exists in gel form.
Essential medicine for ophthalmic "viscous surgery". When used in cataract surgery, its sodium salt is easily retained in the anterior chamber, so that the anterior chamber can maintain a certain depth, maintain a clear surgical field of vision, reduce the occurrence of postoperative inflammation and complications, and thus improve the effect of surgical correction of vision. Also used for complex retinal detachment surgery.
It is also widely used in cosmetics as an ideal natural moisturizing factor, which can improve skin nutrition and make skin bright and delicate.
Used as high-grade cosmetic additives, also used in medicine.
Uses: Used as a moisturizing agent in creams, creams, lotions, masks and essences.
Get a Quote - Hyaluronic Acid